W.B.C. - Women's Business Connections
This group is a new arm of the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce, providing a special focus to women in business who want to enhance their networking.
The mission of Women’s Business Connections:
To provide networking, support and educational opportunities for local women engaged in all aspects of business to share resources, experience, best practices, information and ideas while supporting the purpose of the Muskego Chamber of Commerce.
Members of the Muskego Chamber are welcome to join, and can enjoy the following:
- Monthly meetings featureing educational guest speakers to help build your business
- Opportunities to collaborate with other businesswomen to share recources
- The ability to stay on top of trends in marketing, financing and advertising
- Sharing your own business story within a supportive group
- Outreach within the community to offer opportunities for other business women and students
A big Thank You to all who attended the Business After Hours that was co-hosted by Women's Business Connections and Suburban Bourban. We all had a great evening and hope you did, too.
2014 Meeting dates
Thursday, April 17th - Join us for Interview Networking. Get to know your fellow WBC group members.
Tuesday, May 20th - Barb Farmerie, owner of Lakeview-Consulting, will be our featured speaker at this meeting. This program will be intereactive as Barb shares 6 steps to making those tough business decisions.
Thursday, June 19th
Tuesday, July 15th
Thursday, August 21st
Tuesday, September 16th
Thursday, October 23rd
Tuesday, November 18th
Thursday, December 18th