W.B.C. - Women's Business Connections
This group is a new arm of the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce, providing a special focus to women in business who want to enhance their networking.
The mission of Women’s Business Connections:
To provide networking, support and educational opportunities for local women engaged in all aspects of business to share resources, experience, best practices, information and ideas while supporting the purpose of the Muskego Chamber of Commerce.
Members of the Muskego Chamber are welcome to join, and can enjoy the following:
- Monthly meetings featureing educational guest speakers to help build your business
- Opportunities to collaborate with other businesswomen to share recources
- The ability to stay on top of trends in marketing, financing and advertising
- Sharing your own business story within a supportive group
- Outreach within the community to offer opportunities for other business women and students
2014 Meeting dates
Thursday, September 18th - Citizens Bank of Mukwonago in New Berlin. Our September program is titled Exploring Strategies for Embracing Change. Our host speaker is Melissa Burkett (visit her on linkedin), Vice President Retail Sales & Training. This program is sure to enhance our success in facing challenges in life and business.
A big Thank You to all who attended the April Business After Hours that was co-hosted by Women's Business Connections and Suburban Bourban. We all had a great evening and hope you did, too.
Photos courtesy of Joyce Paisley Photography.